Been Waiting for This!!!!

Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:03 pm

• It's here folks! Much sooner than most expected since GTA:V took forever to make it to PC. https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/61153/Red-Dead-Redemption-2-Coming-to-PC-November-5th

I am going to play the shit out of this one. I already have it on PS4 and have enjoyed the heck out of it but I'm really excited for the multiplayer. We had a load of fun on GTA:V and this looks to be even more fun especially since alot of us like the western theme. I know Tank, Saitzev and myself will all be pre-purchasing this one.
    RAPT(+)R

Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:13 pm

• Count me in. Just bought a new GTX-1660 and wanna see what it can do.
    I got hairy legs. That turn,that turn blonde in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and then watch the hair come back up again. They look at it. So, I learned about roaches.
    Joe Biden
    High on Death
    Site Admin

Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:41 pm

• 1 Week until RDR2 Comes to PC! I'm so stoked! A real online western game!
    RAPT(+)R

Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:03 pm

• yeap been waiting almost 2 years for this bitch cant wait 5 more days so far as I know that's 5 of us gonna be playing this Tuesday. Lat Alleyez and myself all bought it
    ImageImage
    A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
    George S. Patton
    SillySleeper

Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:14 am

• Nice! I was hoping the boys from the Final Frontier would move over to RDR. Gonna be so much fun lol.
    RAPT(+)R

Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:21 pm

• Okay so I'm downloading it now but I hear the online isn't all that good. And no private rooms? That seriously sucks.
    I got hairy legs. That turn,that turn blonde in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and then watch the hair come back up again. They look at it. So, I learned about roaches.
    Joe Biden
    High on Death
    Site Admin

Return to Other games

Information